Endurance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Endurance

Who has the greatest Endurance?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Blue vs. Yellow

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
JB Roth
Admin

Blue vs. Yellow Empty
PostSubject: Blue vs. Yellow   Blue vs. Yellow I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 17, 2011 11:02 pm

Welcome to the Temple of Fate; the most dreaded place on this island. In a few moments, one team will be sent back to the huts. But the other will be eliminated from the game. In the past, people relied on three things to survive. They needed water for sustenance, wood for shelter and fire for warmth. Today, those three things will be deciding who stays in this game.

Before you are 3 cauldrons. One contains Wood, one contains Water, and another contains Fire. You job is to PM me one of the elements and pick the element that will beat your opponent. You should know that
Wood floats on Water (Wood wins)
Fire burns Wood (Fire Wins)
and Water puts out Fire (Water wins)

Once I have an element from both teams than I will post the winner from that round. The first team to two wins stays in the game. The other is eliminated.
Back to top Go down
https://enduranceimdb.forumotion.com
Parawhore

Parawhore

Blue vs. Yellow Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blue vs. Yellow   Blue vs. Yellow I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 17, 2011 11:03 pm

K I sent ours J.B
Back to top Go down
Cindyfan

Cindyfan

Blue vs. Yellow Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blue vs. Yellow   Blue vs. Yellow I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 17, 2011 11:06 pm

Ok so I don't need to?
Back to top Go down
Parawhore

Parawhore

Blue vs. Yellow Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blue vs. Yellow   Blue vs. Yellow I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 17, 2011 11:08 pm

Nah I sent for all three rounds.
Back to top Go down
JB Roth
Admin

Blue vs. Yellow Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blue vs. Yellow   Blue vs. Yellow I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 17, 2011 11:10 pm

Blue Side:

Fire - Water - Wood

Yellow's Side:

Fire - Water - Wood

Will the chosen elements please rise now...

Blue's Side:

Fire - Water - Wood

Yellow's Side:

Fire - Water - Wood

Blue, you guys picked Water, Yellow you guys picked Fire. Water puts out the Fire so Congratulations Blue Team that's one win for you. One more and you will be going back. Yellow, one more loss and you will be going home. Send me your next element.
Back to top Go down
Parawhore

Parawhore

Blue vs. Yellow Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blue vs. Yellow   Blue vs. Yellow I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 17, 2011 11:18 pm

Woohoo we doing good zTara
Back to top Go down
JB Roth
Admin

Blue vs. Yellow Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blue vs. Yellow   Blue vs. Yellow I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 17, 2011 11:55 pm

Will the chosen elements please rise now...

Blue's Side:

Fire - Water - Wood

Yellow's Side:

Fire - Water - Wood

You guys picked the same thing. Blue, you guys picked Water again and Yellow, you guys picked Fire again. So that means Blue you guys have won and will be going back to the huts. Yellow, you guys have lost and will be going home.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Blue vs. Yellow Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blue vs. Yellow   Blue vs. Yellow I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Blue vs. Yellow
Page 1 of 1